Feed the squirrels or feed the birds!
Set of 3 Squirrel Ear Corn Caddies!
Corn Caddy - Decorative spring shaped design holds ear corn, fruit, suet or nesting material. Rust resistant steel construction. Hangs from tree, branch or fence. Helps keep squirrels occupied and away from your bird feeder. Ear corn sold separately.
- Spiral spring shaped caddy holds ear corn, fruit, suet, or nesting material
- Feeds squirrels, Blue Jays, Orioles & Woodpeckers
- Mounts to a tree, branch, post or fence
- Constructed of rust resistant steel
- Measures 12" x 4" x 3-1/2"
- Helps keeps squirrels occupied and away from bird feeders
Did you know?
What squirrels eat depends on the time of year. For example, nuts and acorns are typically eaten during the fall. A squirrel needs about two pounds of food a week. If it can't find it, it will move.
Our Corn Caddy Holds Ear Corn, Fruit, Suet Balls or Nesting Material.