Build A Squirrel Picnic Table Kit!
Our DIY Build-a-Squirrel Picnic Table Kit will provide hours of fun backyard entertainment!
Build-A-Squirrel Picnic Table Kit - Simple, fun, and provides hours of laughter. This DIY Build a Squirrel Table feeder project comes with pre-drilled holes and screws to build a Squirrel picnic table. Once assembled, screw an ear of corn onto the corn screw. Place table in an area high enough that squirrels like to feed and enjoy watching these guys eat like "civilized" creatures. A fun project for all ages!
* Fun and Easy to Assemble with Just Six Wooden Pieces.
* Eleven Assembly Screws and One 3 Inch Corn Screw.
* An Easy, Fun Project for Any Age.
* A-Frame Table Legs are Pre-Assembled. A Great Project for Kids.
* Perfect for Hanging on Trees or Any Post or Platform of Your Choice.
* Extra Screw Included for Hanging. Use the Pre-Drilled Hole to Attach Directly to Pole or Tree.
* Picture Perfect Perch is Roomy Enough for 2 or 3 Squirrels.
* Rough Cedar Boards Give Plenty of Grabbing Surface.
* Fun Enough for Squirrels to Help Keep Them Off Your Bird Feeder Pole.
* Feed Full Ears of Corn: Comes with a 3 Inch Cob Holder Screw that Will Hold an Ear of Corn on the Cob for Squirrels (Corn Not Included)
* The Natural Cedar Wood Squirrel Picnic Table is Perfect for Watching the Squirrels Chase Each Other in Circles While They Take Turns Sitting on the Platform.
8-3/4"L x 8"W x 9.25"H; Weight: 1.2 lb.