Category : On Sale Items
Category : Decorative Bird Houses
Category : Wren/Chickadee Houses
Classic Cottage Copper Roof Bird House
You Save : $16 (11.19%)
- SKU: GDBH205WWHT
- Availability: In Stock
A perfect addition to any garden setting!
* Hand-hammered pure copper shingled roof
* 1-25" diameter entrance hole sized right for Wrens, Chickadees, Nuthatches, Titmice and other small songbirds
* Verdigris copper roof will develop an attractive patina over time
Comfort comes easily with the Classic Cottage Bird House. The verdigris copper top stops the rain and snow, keeping songbirds cozy. The perch-less entry protects from nest-raiding paws, giving birds the freedom to enjoy their home. A generous 3” hole on back with sliding copper door makes clean-up a breeze. Air vents circulate fresh air through the space and drainage holes are in the base. The long-lasting, mango hardwood base is complete with a pattern of horizontal lines, it’s an appealing addition to any outdoor oasis. Attract a variety of beautiful song birds with a 1.25” entry. Dimensions: 12.5" H x 8" W x 6" D (10"H without mount). Makes a wonderful gift for any backyard bird enthusiast!
• Pure copper patterned-roof with Verdigris finish and a long-lasting hardwood base painted white
• Appropriate 1.25” entry attracts an array of beautiful birds, including: nuthatches, titmice, wrens and more.
• Perch-less entry protects from predators
• Generous 3” hole on back with sliding copper door makes cleanup a breeze
• Air vents strategically placed to provide fresh air
• Drainage holes in base
• Easy to hang and enjoy
6"L x 8"W x 12.5"H (10"H without mount); Weight: 3 lbs.