This is no ordinary tube feeder!
More than 1,000 feeding ports...plus two patented baffles!
Each opening in the metal mesh sidewalls becomes a seed station for birds using the No/No Finch Feeder. The largest amount of feeding surface in the bird feeder industry!
The unique baffle device helps keep feed at upper levels instead of letting then run "dry" as birds deplete the seed. This means more birds at breakfast, lunch and supper. Ends the fighting over just a few feeding windows.
When filled with nyjer (or thistle) seed, the time-tested mesh housing will attract finches plus chickadees, nuthatches, juncos and other clingers, perchers and trough-feeding birds.
The all-metal No/No Finch Feeder was developed by birders who know wild birds and the people who feed them. It's a no-nonsense technical upgrade from traditional tube feeders...sturdy, yet stylish, with attractive shape and colorful design. Hang or post-mount. Roof and tray easily detatch for refill or cleaning. Holds approximately 2 lbs of nyjer seed.
Dimensions: 18.5" Tall, trough base is 7-1/4" diameter.
No/No Finch Feeder Features:
- No wood and no plastic - all metal construction
- No assembly required
- Holds approximately 2 pounds of nyjer (thistle) seed
- Feeds 1-15 or more birds at once
- Baffle design helps retain feed in upper tiers until feeder is virtually empty. This allows more of the feeding surface to be usable, attracting more wild birds
- Hang or post-mount
- Rain or snow just blow or run right through it
- Wire mesh design helps protect wild birds from avian diseases
- Handsomely finished in soft green and black
- Ideal for patio or porch location
- Makes a great gift
- So unique and functional, it's patented