Songbird 100% Natural Dried Mealworms Six Pack
You Save : $16 (19.52%)
- SKU: UPMWT69P6
- Availability: In Stock
Category : Mealworms, Bait Worms & Live Insects (View All)
Category : Mealworms, Insects - Dried, Roasted or Canned
Category : Live Insect Accessories
An easy way to feed mealworms!
Songbird Garden's 100% Natural Dried Mealworms are high in protein and will attract all your favorite bird species.
Each pack contains 3.53 oz. or approximately 3250 Mealworms, which can be fed on their own or blended with your prefered seed mix. Vacuumed packed to seal in freshness and long shelf life.
Packaged as 6 Pack (case quantity). 6 Pack contains approximately 19500 total mealworms. Great value for the serious birding feeding enthusiast!
Save even more when you buy a 12-Pack!
- Typical analysis: Protein 36%, Crude Fat 18%, Fiber 7%, Moisture 9%
- 3.53 oz/100g stand-up, re-sealable pouch
- 100% naturally dried
- 3250 average count per package
- High in protein, fat, and potassium which birds need to maintain energy
- Attracts blue birds, flickers, woodpeckers, nuthatches, siskins, chickadees, etc.
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Easy to use - they won't crawl out of your feeder
- Feed stand-alone or easily blended into seed mixes
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry with resealable zip-lock
- FDA approved and certified
Here's a hot tip!
Are you frustrated with not being able to get your supplies of live mealworms? Add a dash of cold press extra virgin olive oil to dried mealworms for re-hydration and they look "life like!" Also, the cold press olive oil is tasteless, has lots of anti-oxidants, plus amino acids, and never goes rancid. But more important, cold press extra virgin olive oil is expelled (unlike Canola oil) from the host organism. NOTE: Please allow time for the birds to adjust - it might take a day or two.