Category : Bird Bath Heaters & De-icers
Birdbath Ice Eliminator 50 Watt
You Save : $7 (10.61%)
- SKU: KH9000
- Availability: In Stock
Safely maintains open water to 20° below zero Fahrenheit!
50 watts... For use in standard size bird baths.
Maintain open water in your winter birdbath, even in sub-zero temperatures. Super-tough de-icer can be used in any birdbath, even plastic, and ensures essential bathing and drinking water for birds year-round. Unit is thermostatically controlled to operate only in cold weather and can be painted to match your birdbath. 50-watt (120V) unit has 17" cord with three-prong plug. 2.5" x 6" x 0.5" thick.
- The first birdbath heater that looks like it belongs in a birdbath.
- Safely maintains open water to 20° below zero Fahrenheit.
- Natural color and 18" cord blend in with nearly every birdbath.
- Virtually indestructible.
- May be spray painted any color
- Durable enamel finish is easy to clean.
- Thermostatically controlled, using only 50 watts.
- Completely safe to handle and use, even in plastic birdbaths.
- Great packaging
- Manufactured by K&H
- Three-year limited warranty