Category : Mealworms, Insects - Dried, Roasted or Canned
Category : Mealworms, Bait Worms & Live Insects (View All)
Category : Live Insect Accessories
Songbird 100% Natural Dried Mealworm Tub 16 oz.
You Save : $4 (10.83%)
Discount (Qty) :
$2.00 off each item
$2.50 off each item
$3.00 off each item
- SKU: SE658
- Availability: In Stock
An easy way to feed mealworms!
Songbird Garden's 100% Natural Dried Mealworms are high in protein and will attract all your favorite bird species.
UPGRADE to our Mealworm Value Tub of 20,450 Dried Mealworms! This is the same product as our Songbird Natural Dried Mealworms in our vacuumed packed packages just more for your money with the same longevity promise! Better yet, our tubs offer practical storage!
Each tub contains approximately 20,450 total mealworms. Great value for the serious birding feeding enthusiast!
Save even more $$ when you buy 2 or more tubs! (discount available at checkout)
- Typical analysis: Protein 36%, Crude Fat 18%, Fiber 7%, Moisture 9%
- 16 oz Plastic Tub w/closure
- 100% naturally dried
- 20,450 count per tub
- High in protein, fat, and potassium which birds need to maintain energy
- Attracts blue birds, flickers, woodpeckers, nuthatches, siskins, chickadees, etc.
- Does not need to be refrigerated
- More protein than live mealworms
- Easy to use - they won't crawl out of your feeder
- Feed stand-alone or easily blended into seed mixes
- Use all year round
- Long shelf life - stays dry, easy storage
- FDA approved and certified
Here's a hot tip!
Are you frustrated with not being able to get your supplies of live mealworms? Add a dash of cold press extra virgin olive oil to dried mealworms for re-hydration and they look "life like!". Also, the cold press olive oil is tasteless, has lots of anti-oxidants, plus amino acids, and never goes rancid. But more important, cold press extra virgin olive oil is expelled (unlike Canola oil) from the host organism. NOTE: Please allow time for the birds to adjust - it might take a day or two.