SongbirdGarden.com stands behind its products and excellent customer service. Our experienced merchandising team searches for unique, high-quality and affordable items with creative designs inspired by nature. We offer the very best and latest products the birding and garden décor industry has to offer.
Shop our online store with complete confidence!
If your selection of any product (other than non-returnable items listed below) does not meet your expectation, and has not been used, opened or assembled, simply request authorization to return it within 10 days from the date it was delivered for a refund of your purchase price less a 20% restocking fee. In addition, shipping, handling and order processing charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. No returns accepted after 10 days from delivery.
All returned items must be unused, unopened and in new “resalable” condition with original packaging along with corresponding paperwork, warranties, etc. or no credit will be issued. We reserve the right to refuse returns if the above conditions are not met.
Non-Returnable Items: live insects and worms, clothing, hats, shoes, books, posters, CDs, DVDs, software, electronics (A/C, battery or solar powered), cameras, optics/binoculars, custom orders, handcrafted made to order home décor, garden and gift items, ornaments, bird and wildlife food, edible bird feeders, wreaths and other perishable items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
All returns must first be authorized!
For return authorization, you must email us at email@example.com
• No credit will be issued for unauthorized returns.
• Please provide us with your name, address, phone number, order number, the item you want to return, and your reason for return.
• We will contact you with specific return instructions including carrier information, warehouse location, packaging and handling information.
• Insure all returned packages, as we are not responsible for any loss or damage in shipping.
• You must provide us with a FedEx/UPS tracking number, or U.S. Postal Service delivery confirmation number, so our shipping department knows when to expect your package.
• Upon receipt and inspection of returned items, please allow up to 15 business days for credit to be issued.
Damaged, Defective, Missing or Wrong Item Shipped
In the event of defective or damaged items in shipping, you will need to do the following:
• You must email us within two days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please provide us with your name, address, phone number, order number, and a detailed description of the damaged item, as well as the condition of the shipping box and any packaging.
• Do not throw anything away! Keep all items, boxes, and packing material shipped to you for inspection.
• Items received damaged may require filing a damage claim with the carrier.
• You may be contacted by the package carrier to inspect the damaged shipment, or you may be required to take the damaged shipment to a carrier facility, or your local post office for inspection.
• Hold on to defective items for up to 15 business days in the event a return tag is issued.
• You may be required to return a defective or damaged item back to our warehouse for inspection.
• A one-time replacement of the same or similar item, or replacement part will be shipped at no charge (no refunds or returns allowed).
• If package delivery of replacement products or parts is refused by customer, no credit will be issued for the original order.
In the event of incomplete shipments, missing item, or wrong item shipped you will need to do the following:
• You must email us within 2 business days of receipt at email@example.com
• Please provide us with your name, address, phone number, order number, and a description of the incomplete or missing items.
• Carefully remove and inspect all packing material from the shipping box to confirm that the item was not hidden from view. Occasionally smaller items are nested inside other items to protect them during shipping.
• If your order was shipped in multiple boxes, it would be helpful to check the tracking information to verify that all packages have been delivered. Sometimes orders require split shipments. Packages may be shipped and arrive on different days.
• The missing item tracking procedure typically takes up to 15 business days to complete and consists of inventory and package weight verification, and carrier investigation. You may be contacted by the package carrier (UPS, FedEx or USPS) during this time.
• A replacement for the missing item will be shipped as soon as possible.
• If the wrong item was received you must provide us with a description of the item, sku or model number. We will email you return instructions and the item will be call taged for return to our warehouse. Upon receipt we will ship the correct item.
Most of the products we offer include limited or even lifetime manufacturer warranties or guarantees. Please complete all warranty registrations that come with purchased products. In the event of a defective or damaged product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the proper information. We stand behind our products and commitment to customer service. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us.
Disclaimer: Product descriptions, dimensions and images are subject to change. SongbirdGarden.com cannot be held liable for discrepancies. This information is provided to SongbirdGarden.com by the product manufacturers. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Many email services and (ISPs) Internet Service Providers have put blocking or “Spam” filtering systems in place to protect you from email that you didn't ask for. However, these same systems may inadvertently filter email you would like to receive -- including emails from Songbird Garden. If your email settings are set to block unfamiliar email through a Spam filter you may not receive our correspondence. Please check your Spam folder carefully! It is important that we be able to reach you in case of a problem with the order. If you suspect you are having problems receiving our emails, we suggest you contact your (ISP) Internet Service Provider for help.